Reading Club


When I started this experience of the READING CLUB some months ago, I couldn´t imagine for a moment the satisfaction that I was going to get out of it!!!! The first week I was extremely nervous and excited about this new challenge that I was going to undertake!!! However, after seeing the thrilled faces and expressions of all the members of the club, I could just feel absolute happiness!!!!

This is our third meeting, after two general encounters where we could share our reading tastes and our outlooks on life. Choosing the first book was not an easy task, as I had the responsibility of not disappointing any of the members in the club and, although I cannot know for sure whether everyone has liked the book or not, the general comments were really positive!!! Besides, I really enjoyed our talk about the book, despite the fact that there were not many people, having had to change the date at the last minute!!! The Incident of the Dog in the Night time made us think from the very first moment we had a look at it, and getting into it was an incredible adventure. Christopher invited us to see the world through his special eyes, which showed to us how his reality can be so different and at the same time so… similar to ours!!!

Now I am really looking forward to our next meeting to comment our next book!!! Do you want to know which it is???? Animal Farm!!! It really has a lot to talk about!!!! So I am dying to know your opinions about it!!!

Mila Torres.

Comentarios

Entradas populares